IGNITE Your Nonprofit Organization
Everything you have been counting on is uncertain. Little makes sense. New circumstances, economic realities, challenges, and changes are hitting you one after another. Pandemic or not this is the reality for many in the non-profit space.
People are looking for you to be decisive.
But you struggle to make sense of things, much less make decisions that could have lasting effects. The best way to describe our current situation is that it’s like a storm. And everyone experiences a storm differently.
- Feeling the brunt of the storm and need a lifeline to get you through?
- Worried you're in the path of the storm and need direction to prepare?
- Been hit by the storm and seek clarity to put the pieces back together?
While the pandemic created some of this, you may have felt this way before it or maybe it is how you feel now.
Whichever place you find yourself, you need the resources to answer these questions quickly and confidently or will you become overwhelmed, stuck, and with nowhere to turn.
We struggle in the powerful forces of the storm to think clearly, to make key decisions, and act decisively. To have any confidence in our next step.
Before we know it, we are paralyzed and can't act.
Whether the challenge is to:
- Understand the importance of your work
- Communicate your message to the community
- Pivot from lost opportunities
- Find the new options that seem hidden
- Make decisions on future activities
- Move your organization and work forward
You must ignite action, take the first step, and create momentum!
Take the first step and download:
Ignite Action! Take the First Step & Create Momentum
Fill out the form at the top for an immediate response.
This video and workbook will provide tools to:
- Gain clarity on the step you need to take right now.
- Envision success and how it will feel.
- Create accountability to complete the step.
- Celebrate achievement and build momentum.
- Leverage momentum to take the next step.
Whether you're in the path of the storm, hit with the brunt of it, or left to deal with the aftermath, your next step is crucial. Take action, create movement, and build momentum to get you to solutions.
A rapid response is critical to find your way through any storm.
TAKE ACTION NOW!
"His ability to help me focus on the most important tasks really helped to increase my efficiency"
"Tom was great to work with. To have someone with his knowledge and expertise in my corner to discuss and bounce things off was invaluable. I highly recommend Tom. His ability to help me identify and focus on the most important tasks really helped to increase my efficiency."
Mary Anne R.